Delta Christian School Emergency Evacuation Plan (updated September 2022).
In the event of a large-scale emergency, such as an earthquake, please follow these procedures when picking up your child(ren) to ensure all children remain accounted for:
- Enter the school grounds through the driveway closest to the corner of 48th ave (Ladner Trunk) and 53rd street only as shown on the map below..
- Enter the school grounds on foot.
- A Greeter will meet you at the Parent Check-in Station located in the driveway.
- A staff member will bring your child(ren) to you at the Parent Check-in Station.
- You and your child(ren) will exit through the second driveway.
Important: Please do not attempt to retrieve your child(ren) without checking in at the Parent Check-in station. It’s important that we follow our strict release procedures to ensure the safety of everyone at the school.
Click to view and/or download the Delta Christian School Emergency Evacuation Plan (updated September 2022), which includes:
- instructions on how the parent-child reunification process will work,
- detailed role descriptions,
- site evacuation map,
- emergency procedures, and
- list of staff and board members assigned to emergency response roles.